Saturday, June 7, 2014

May

I cannot believe that May has come and gone! That was one very crazy, busy month that I'm survived we made it through! I'm so very ready for Summer time. Time to enjoy the pool & work on our lovely tans :)

Lilianna had two teeth pulled on Wednesday. She was so scared but she ended up doing well! She did so well that she wanted to go shopping immediately after :) That's my girl! 



Ellis fell asleep in the chair, it was pretty funny! I knew he was tired, so tired that he climbed up into the chair & rocked himself to sleep.

I've been trying to get more running in. Unfortunately I have only been able to go twice a week...not what I would like to do, but I'll get what I can take! On our last run I had to take both kids in the double jogger. Lilianna ran with me, but at the very end Ellis couldn't stand it & wanted to join in on the fun! "Run!" he would yell!


This little monster is turning the BIG 2!!

Happy Mother's Day with my mini me :)

We got this picture on our LONG drive home from Idaho. I sure do miss it up there! I am also going to be using this for Ellis' Birthday Bash!

Latest Posts: 



No comments: