Friday, June 6, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's Day Tea Party
Lilianna's cute preschool teacher put on a fun Mother's Day Tea party. We drank tea, ate some yummy treats, & watched the little preschoolers perform a few songs for us. Lilianna did great! 













Mother's Day Weekend
We started the day off with a fun run that our ward put on. Lilianna & I ran it together. She did awesome! We later went to her last soccer game of the season. She did great & was quite the little defender! That evening we went to our Ward's annual Luau. I signed up to bring something, which happened to be quite a bit of chicken! Oh gosh I don't think I'll be signing up for that dish anytime soon. All-in-all the food was yummy, the entertainment was great & the weather was fabulous! It think it was safe to say I had a great Mother's Day weekend!











No comments: