Saturday, June 7, 2014

Memorial Weekend

Lilianna & I flew in to Idaho Falls to meet Taylor & Ellis. It happened to be Taylor's birthday that day, so we went to dinner to celebrate, followed by a cake that his folks had gotten him. Ellis enjoyed the cake! The rest of the weekend consisted of going back and forth between Pocatello & I.F. seeing family & friends. It's always a great time going back home, but it is always exhausting as well!

 Playing in Pocatello at Nana & Papa's house. Ellis thought Papa's truck was his :)




 That Friday that ladies plus Ellis went and cleaned our relatives stones. I have to say we did a pretty good job! Ellis & Lilianna helped out as well. My Papa Max would have been proud!

 Fun in I.F. Lilianna had a blast playing with her cousins. They got to go to a fun park & play their little hearts out! While they were playing, I was able to go meet some close high school friends for dinner & catch up. I always love seeing those girls!







 This was too cute! The little boys were playing "baseball" :)






 On our way home we got stuck in stopped traffic in the gorge....OH MY GOSH that was the most frustrating thing! It took us 40 minutes to drive maybe 3 miles. Fortunately we were able to get off at an off ramp & back track our way to St. George. I remembered the Old Highway that I used to take back when I lived in St. George. It probably took us just as long as it would have taken us to get through the gorge, but at least we were moving....Seriously LONGEST DRIVE EVER!!!!
 Tuesday we were fortunate enough to have Auntie Sue & cousins Alec & Taylor come down & play with Lilianna & Ellis while I went to work. They had fun playing, swimming, & seeing one another :)


No comments: