Friday, June 6, 2014

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

The week before Memorial Day, Taylor headed to Idaho to attend a funeral. He decided to take Ellis with him, since Lilianna & I had quite a full agenda that we couldn't miss. I had my last club volleyball practice, Lilianna had her team BBQ, I had my club BBQ party, plus she had her very last full week of Preschool! Busy, busy, busy we were! Lilianna & I had fun just us girls. It was weird not have crazy man with us, especially when we went grocery shopping. It was weird how quite our house was without the boys!



Lilianna & her cute friend Mandy. 

My Edge Club girls. I sure will miss them! I was one lucky girl to be able to coach theses ladies, as well as coach with a pretty awesome lady!!

I received the sweetest card from them!

Girlie selfies :)


 Thursday afternoon, Lilianna & I catch a flight to Idaho. Unfortunately it was delayed 3 hours...but we did, however, get to witness a pretty funny site! A new game show, The Game Plane, was on the previous flight. We got to see the winners come off of the flight, dressed in evening attire, & see what they won! Made for some entertainment! We finally boarded our flight & made it into I.F. Such a long  day we had....... but I was sure happy to get to experience some one-on-one time with my little lady!

No comments: