Saturday, September 6, 2014

All of Me

I LOVE John Legend probably as much as I LOVE Usher which is a lot of love right there! I apparently am a member of the John Legend Fan Club, which I had no idea I was! They informed me that he had added few new dates on his tour, one of which was here in Las Vegas! I was so excited!1 I saw him a few years ago, like 7 years ago here in Lake Las Vegas. It was probably one of the best concerts I had been to because it was him & his piano on a stage over looking the lake. very very cool! My parents were kind enough to help us out in so many ways which allowed us to go to the concert for an early Anniversary celebration. 




Holy fridge Batman! Yeah stalked was an understatement! 

 My sweet new concert merch I had to get a shirt to remember this pretty great concert! So funny story we were escorted to our seats which was the 2nd section on the floor. We sat by some very intoxicated people & some pretty friend peeps who I now consider friends. We were laughing at the very intoxicated woman who was later escorted out because she wouldn't stop yelling during the performance! After the opening act we went to get some drinks & check out the merchandise. We walked back to our seats when this couple arrived & very rudely asked us to leave our seats. We tried to explain to them that this is where we were told to sit. We again asked the usher where our seats were located & she apologized & said we are on the 2nd row! The 2nd row haha!! OMG so amazing to be that close to John himself!! Fantastic show & he is even better live! I was bummed that my phone, once again, died during the show so I was only able to get a few pictures & one video. I really wanted to record "All of Me" so that the kids to see it since that is one of their favorite songs. Great show & a fun quick little stay cation :)




Our view from Aria. Fantasic hotel that I would totally stay at again! When we got back from the concert there were chocolates on our side tables, slippers & robes waiting of us. Classy!








No comments: