Sunday, September 21, 2014

Oh That Smolder!!!

Tia & I are two very lucky girls! We were able to attend the Vampire Diaries Convention again in Las Vegas. Can I just tell you how much fun these things are?! I guess if you aren't a big fan, let alone a fan at all, you wouldn't understand. It is such a cool experience to meet these actors & get a feel for who they truly are. Most were very cool people, some, Jeremy cough, were not so much (I'm sorry I know you're in Vegas but to come hung-over, really?!)........This convention also reignited my LOVE for the show!! The bonus you get to see a LOT of EYE CANDY in one room!! hahah Taylor must truly love me to buy my passes to Smolder Weekend :)

Our cute new little friends :) We were able to hang out with my co-worker & her two very cute daughters. I know they think we are car-cra after spending the weekend together!!

He was the MC for the weekend. He actually ended up being a pretty cool guy. I had my doughty & wasn't too sure how he was going to do, but he did alright :)

Kat Graham, aka Bonnie Bennet was AMAZING!! 




Sebastian NEVER disappoints!! 



 

 















Penn was eating lunch with his adorable wife Saturday afternoon. We hung out in line with her & she was so friendly. We had a great little conversation.





Thursday night after my volleyball game, Tia & I rushed down to get our passes. We waited in line for over an hour, which was just silly. We then bought some merchandise which got us excited for the weekend. Friday we took our friend & went to see the speakers. We then went shopping again & got to meet the other somerhalder...Oh boy creepy was an understatement!!!


Alaric this was so exciting to see him! I'm so glad he is returning to the show :) Spoiler alert for those who haven't watched season 5 but just know he will make everything better!

My purchases from the convention this lovely mug of Ian LOVE HIM!!
I have 4 out of the 5 seasons & I decided that I wanted the stars to sign my seasons. Kind of cool that each one signed a season so now they are worth even more to me!




 Tia bough Ian this seriously made my day! We took Ian around to many different places & scared a few people! haha!!


We took Ian for a ride around town. He needed to see the sights & what better tour guides to have :) We also took him to school, which I thought I had a picture of it but I guess I don't dang it! We sacred my co-worker which was awesome!!


This is probably my prized possession from the convention!!! OMG he was so very classy & that New Zealand accent!! So we had a bonding moment over how cute I was (his words not mine), my lovely hair (again his words not mine), my gorgeous tan & how I'm kind of Hawaiian ;) Oh Elijah I LOVE you that much more!!!!!!!!


No comments: