My sister threw her good friend a baby shower while we were in Pocatello over Labor Day weekend. She asked me to help which of course I will because 1. I LOVE Party planning & 2. she's my baby sister who I never say no to ;) Once Tia figured out the theme for the shower, both she and I found a ton of great inspiration from
Pinterest. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star was such a cute idea for two twin baby girls. Each quest brought a book instead of a card. Tia & I decorated in gold & pink.
 |
| I found this set of burlap canvas at Micheal's in the clearance section. They were $2 for the whole set! Hot too shabby! I free hand painted the signs. |
 |
| Tia found this cute idea of having a head band station. I created the headband older out of a gold picture farm that I found at Micheal's for $8. I then stapled ribbon to the back of it. I love the way it turned out! |
 |
| The milk station |
Tia made all of the yummy treats all by herself! I felt bad I couldn't really help. I got into town Friday night, got up the next day to run the race. All I could do was help decorate, but she did a pretty amazing job!
 |
| Star sugar cookies. |
 |
| Star fruit pizzas, Lilianna helped decorate these :) |
 |
| Oreo cake pops. |
 |
| The king sitting in his throne! |
 |
| The blushing mama. We are so excited for her & we can't wait to meet those cute little ladies! |
No comments:
Post a Comment