Saturday, September 27, 2014

September 2014

September has been a whirl wind of a month! I feel like a walking zombie who can barely remember what I ate each day, let alone what I have done. I live in my car as I drive from Lilianna's school, the babysitter, and my school. But I am grateful to be busy because it is a good busy :)
Taylor had to go to work one Sunday so we decided to dress Matchy-mtachy & get a picture of it. Pinkaliciuous family!
Family Pictures

Volleyball season is in full swing (get that silly little pun haha!!)! We have at least 3 games a week which is great, but that means no time for practice. I am very proud of my girls this season we are doing the best the Adelson Volleyball program has EVER done!!


Tia came down to use our AWESOME birthday presents from Taylor!! To say we had a great time is an understatement!! So much eye candy I couldn't contain myself ;) And yes I have accepted the fact that I'm weird but hey I'd like to think I live life to the fullest! Blog Post: Oh That Smolder!!!

Alaric was amazing!! I'm so glad he's back on TVD!

OH MY The SMOLDER!!! Paul wasn't to bad to look at either!!

Ok I just about passed out right here!!! Elijah was breathtaking haha!! We had a little bond & connection over my "lovely hair (His words, not mine), my gorgeous tan & how we are both Polys!! He is "Originally" (another pun haha I'm too funny!) from New Zealand & of course we are just a little bit Hawaiian (again his words not mine!!)! 
Soccer has begun!!


We celebrated our 7th anniversary this month what the what?! 7th years is crazy!!


Latest Posts:






No comments: