I always say this, but I cannot believe that Lilianna is 6 years old?! Where has time gone?! I've been a mother for 6 years so weird. I love my little lady of so very much. I'm very proud of her & the kind little girl she has become. She loves the color pink, she loves soccer (makes me very happy) & does very well on the field. She loves being social, making new friends, & being active. She also has a great since of style! We love you Lilianna!!
 |
| She had a very busy day on her Birthday: School, a play date, & soccer practice. Luckily I had the day off thanks to Jewish Holidays :) |
 |
| Oh my gosh the cake....I really did a horrible job on it. You can totally say that was a Pinterest fail!!! haha! At least it tasted good! |
 |
| The day after her birthday an official 6 year old! |
No comments:
Post a Comment