Saturday, November 15, 2014

We're All Mad Photo Shoot

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you're probably sick of me postings these pictures but I'm sorry they are too good not to post/brag about! (#imsorrybutnotsorry) Again, my mom sewed their costumes. Since the summer time, the kids knew exactly what they wanted to be for Halloween: Lilianna wanted to be Maddie Hatter, Ellis a green dinosaur. I really wanted him to be a little more Wonderland themed like the White Rabbit, the Cheshire Cat or better yet another Mad Hatter. No he knew what he wanted & he was stoked when the finished costume arrived! He didn't take it off for two whole days!!!

Lilianna made a beautiful Maddie Hatter. She looked stunning! The photographer was in awe with her costume, as well as her beautiful looks that she may ask her to model for her in the future. What a confidence booster shoot!


For her photo shoot, I always get inspiration from Pinterest. Seriously some days I honestly don't know what I would do without that ridiculous website! I found inspiration from here & here. I really wanted Lilianna's scene to be a like a tea party in the forest just like Alice comes upon the Mad Hatter in the movie. I had the table, chair, & some of the accessories but some I found at multiple thrift stores around town. We got some tea cups for $.50, the old worn books for $2.00, the printables I found herehere & here.


Ellis' photo shoot I really wanted to keep it simple. I found some ideas from here. Basically I wanted him walking through the woods acting like a little Dino:)









Again we are so in LOVE with our final pictures!!! Thanks again Foxy Photography you did a fabulous job!!

No comments: