I can't even explain how proud I am of Lilianna this season. She improved so much! She improved on her ball control & soccer skills. She even was the only player to score the only goal of the entire game in our last game of the season!! It was her 1st ever goal too!!! Such a little soccer star she is & I'm so proud that she loves the sport as much as I do :) I can't wait to watch her continue to play & progress. It's a lot like coaching, taking your team from one level to the next which is the greatest thing about sports. I'm glad that Taylor did the coaching this year & that I actually got to sit on the sidelines, take pictures & be a parent. Sometimes this girl needs a break from coaching ;)
 |
| Lilianna got a break away, went one-on-one with the goalie & score! This is a picture of her right as she was shooting. |
 |
Here is the ball rolling into the goal. It was epic! She made a move & shot. Nothing crazy or out of control!


 |
I wasn't there for the team picture. I was running Ragnar. Some very nice parents of a player took the team picture & made copies of it for each player. So nice! So here is a picture of a picture :)
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment