Monday, November 24, 2014

USHER RAYMOND

Saturday Night I had a work Gala I had to attend. To say I was really excited to be there is a complete lie. Yeah I don't mind dressing up & look sassy but I really am much happier sitting at home with my cute little family watching movies in my sweats :)

That same night of the Gala was a little concert that I really wanted to attend. I mentioned it maybe once or twice or three times to certain people saying that's all I want for Christmas is Usher. Well someone got what I was putting down & that certain someone called me, as I was driving to pick up my co-worker, to inform me to check my email. Low & behold there was an electronic Usher Ticket!! My sister is amazing!!! I went to the Gala, stayed for 2 hrs then left for some USHER!!! Greatest night that man still has it!

I saw him I think 10 years ago here with a couple girlfriends from college. His opening acts back then were, wait for it: John Legend & Kanya West!! Seriously! Usher still has the same great moves & abs that he had back then ;)

Oh Usher you'll ALWAYS be my Number 1 :)
Some old Usher for your enjoyment ;)

New Usher isn't too bad!! FYI I couldn't find an edited version so view at your own risk....Same with his "Don't Mind" song....sorry!!



I didn't get a picture of me all dolled up.....dang it this is all I had! Thank goodness they changed the dress to cocktail & not black tie. I forgot to get my prom dress from my folks to wear ;)

Oh man!!

The raccoon had was fantastic!!!








Oh there he goes....

...is the shirt coming of or staying on?!?!?!

Bam!!! It came off!!! haha! It wouldn't be an Usher concert if he didn't!


No comments: