I'm so happy it's November! November means closer to Christmas (yay!), but it also means a whole lot of nothing going on. I so need a break from the crazy town that has been going on in our lives. I seriously don't know how we keep up sometimes! But we survived we made it & it's November yay!
New Posts:
We're All Mad Photo Shoot
6 Years Old Going on 16
A Very Merry Un-Birthday
Family Pictures Part 2
Ragnar Las Vegas 2014
Halloweenie 2014
Volleyball 2014
We're All Mad
![]() |
| My little man loves his baseball cap he wears it everyone! What's even better is that it's a Red Sox hat!! |
![]() |
| Ellis was a great little helper in the kitchen the other day :) Diaper & chucks is all a kid needs! |
| We went & watched our friend's daughter play against Bishop Gorman. My dad was a kid in a candy shop! That campus is sick! It looks like a college campus it's crazy! So yes their football team should be ranked #1 in the Nation for High School Football! |
![]() |
| Nana & Ellis getting ready for the Halloween Photo shoot. |
![]() |
| Papa playing with Lilianna at the park :) |
| Ellis loved playing croquet at Lilianna's Birthday party. |
| I'm so very impressed with Lilianna & her soccer skills! She has done so well this season. She hasn't scored a goal but she's one of the best players on the team! |
| Random subject but did you know that One Tree Hill has a convention in Paris?! Nor did I! Well I think my next convention may need to be the OTH in Paris ;) |
| Yes great advice keep calm & love Damon! #teamdamon haha!! |
New Posts:
We're All Mad Photo Shoot
6 Years Old Going on 16
A Very Merry Un-Birthday
Family Pictures Part 2
Ragnar Las Vegas 2014
Halloweenie 2014
Volleyball 2014
We're All Mad





No comments:
Post a Comment